If team building and other
The New Earth is about the process of supporting a work group to operate in a team-oriented environment that is characterized by such philosophies as shared purpose, shared values, shared vision, shared mission and a performance development system that enables people to grow both personally and professionally. It is ideal for organizations with a high mix of seniority in age, experience and competency.
This program is designed to give participants a distinct advantage over other organizations that don’t believe in Team Power and Transformation. The program creates awareness for teamwork and has participants devoted to achieving self- empowerment as individuals and as a team to reach new heights and create new paradigms in working relationships.
The New Earth focuses on the following areas:
• Business core values
• Relationship building
After completing the training, you should be able to:
• Build effective leadership practices
• Focus on team goals and not just individual goals
• Maximize the effectiveness of every team member in an organization
• Build and strengthen supportive relationships with professionalism
• Solve problems creatively and make decisions effectively
To change your direction, shift your thinking.
Our programs are initiatives that last. They encourage new ways of thinking. They open up ways to create extraordinary achievements. We believe individual behavior and attitude contribute significantly to the overall excellence of your organization. So we focus on what really matters.
Our unique methodology of combining experiential, instructional and discovery learning, and supported by modern coaching technology, creates powerful shifts in attitudes and behavior that will encourage sustainable change in your organization. These changes make an impact on results where it matters.
In our programs, you can expect an extensive use of case studies, debriefing, dyads, facilitated coaching, feedback, games and activities, group discussions, lectures, psychodramas, simulations, story-telling and structured instruments.
Module 1: Context Setting (9.00am – 10.30am)
• Program briefing
• Ground rules
• Medical and safety
• Calling signals
• Introduction to theme and pillars
• Team formation – Tribal Challenge*
• Team photography challenge
Module 2: Teambuilding Session Part I – Doing What People Do (10.45am – 1.00pm)
• Indoor or outdoor
• 1 key simulation – The South China Sea*
Module 3: Teambuilding Session Part II – Earth Escape (2.00pm – 5.00pm)
• 1 energizer – Whodunnit*
• 2 key activities – I-Spy* and Earth Madness*
Module 4: Teambuilding Session Part III – The Final Meal (7.00pm – 10.30pm)
• Indoor or outdoor
• Team dinner
• Team Presentation*
Module 5: Teambuilding Session Part IV – Touchdown!
• Warm-up exercises
• 2 key activities – Construction Rovers* and Rover Race*
Module 6: Teambuilding Session Part V – The New World (10.45am – 12.00pm)
• 1 key activity – Metropolis 3000*
Module 7: The Wrap-Up (12.00pm – 1.00pm)
• Final results check
• Anchoring learning
• Team awards
• Merit awards
• Final circle-up
The Story Behind The Best Team Building Provider Gold Award,
HR Vendors of The Year 2019
What makes our services unique?
- We have several off-the-shelf digital learning for team building such as ‘Teamwork That Works’
- Based on content gamification, we design content that is altered to be more game-like based on the client’s needs, we begin with designing the content
- We also have content, based on client’s needs, we create a suitable theme and storyline, along with the rewards graphics and images. Challenges are then created to suit the theme and the learning objective that the client wants to achieve.
- To create content, we tap on the combined creativity of our consultants, business partners and even facilitation methods like Design Thinking
Check out our team building testimonial:
We delivered the team building program with Gamification designed to drive employee engagement and instill departmental core values effectively.
A successful team building with the application of Gamification designed for Haworth Malaysia. We delivered the outcome of an impactful bond between the Malaysia & Shanghai team. Let's hear it from one of our participants!